The United States has the largest network of pipelines in the world, relying on over 212,500 miles of pipeline to deliver essential energy services to airports and population centers across the country.1
Recognized as a safe method of transporting oil and gas over long distances, building a major pipeline can create over 40,000 construction jobs, paying over $2 billion in payroll, bringing long-term economic contributions to communities and families across the US.2
For jet fuel in particular, global demand has more than doubled over the last four decades, with airplanes growing from 421 million passengers in 1974 to 4.3 billion in 2018.3 By 2040, the global market is predicted to reach 9.5 million barrels per day, compared with 7.45 million barrels per day in 2018.4
With major American airports relying almost entirely on pipelines, having a resilient, environmentally-friendly system to deliver jet fuel is a critical element for cities to remain competitive and connected.
JET Infrastructure aims to provide customers with quality services that are safe and environmentally responsible. As the owner and operator of critical aviation infrastructure services, we strive to provide a safe, healthy and supportive work environment at all locations, supporting fair hiring practices and maintaining the highest standards of environmental protection.
JET Infrastructure works to promote safety, integrity and service across all levels of operation:
- Maintaining and enhancing approach to asset integrity, health, safety, security, environmental management and product quality.
- Monitoring and reporting on operations to maximize safety and efficiency, including PHMSA Control Room Management compliance.
- Promoting transparency and timeliness in communication with customers, government officials and the public.
- Establishing standard operating procedures, security plans and integrity programs in compliance with federal, state and local agencies.
- Providing employees of all levels with training on security, safety and sustainability policies and procedures.
- Ensuring effective and timely solutions to customers, incidents, investigations or audits.
Questions regarding our facilities, services or opportunities?
Contact us at: info@JET-infrastructure.com